Let your car wrap get your brand and message out on the streets with a custom designed, printed, and installed car wrap. Made with high quality cast vinyl your car wrap will last you for years to come. Let the power of advertising graphics on your car work for your business.
Truck wraps are the best way to advertise your business. Whether you have a pickup truck or box truck, advertising using a truck wrap will certainly get your attention. From deliveries to the worksite, truck wraps get your company seen and known. Get the highest quality truck wrap or graphics for your business.. Truck wraps really work. Just ask someone who has one.
We have a full staff of in-house designers that take your vehicle graphics branding to the next level. We use the latest in vehicle wraps design technology and techniques to develop the most effective wrap design for your company’s services and products. We deliver a wraps designs that are specific to your company’s industry and target audience. We create graphics designs that are specific to your local or national branding needs.
When it comes to vehicle wrap printing technology, we only use the best. From our latest HP® Latex printers to the best 3M™ vinyl materials available, we cut no corners and NEVER sacrifice quality. At Ads On Wheels, Inc., you get exactly what you pay for. We believe that vehicle wraps are an investment in your business. We do not believe the lowest bidder on any project makes the best vendor. Let us show you what a quality vehicle wrap print looks like.
We use only the most experienced Certified vehicle wrap and graphics installers in the country. With a vast network of vinyl graphics installers and 3M™ Certified installers throughout the United States and Canada, we are able to provide vehicle wrap installation services for virtually any location. We believe that nothing comes close to providing you with the best return on investment when compared to vehicle wraps. Your vehicle graphics will be generate valuable impressions every time it’s out on the road.
Van wraps and van graphics are used by companies big and small. Have your cargo vans and work vans wrapped with graphics. These companies know that van wraps and graphics are the way to advertise to their customers. The most common van wraps are service van wraps and delivery van wraps. Let us design, print, and professionally install your next van wrap project.
Trailers wraps and graphics are one of the most effective forms of advertising. From enclosed cargo trailers to large tractor trailers, we have ability to make your trailer wrap the talk of the town. Use your trailer wrap or trailer graphics to advertise at special events and popular venues. A wrap on your trailer will get you the targeted advertising you need.
Using a bus wrap to promote your tour or event is one of the most impactful strategies to use for mobile advertising. Bus graphics have been used for years, but wrapping your bus puts your advertising on a completely different level. Let us design a unique awe inspiring wrap for you coach bus, tour bus, or shuttle bus. Bus wraps offer the biggest advertising graphics on the road.
A boat wrap can boost your brand where other advertising can’t. It doesn’t matter if you have a bass boat or fishing boat, putting a boat wrap or vinyl graphics on your boat will help you stand out in the marine crowd. From die cut boat graphics to a full wrap from the water line down, we will get you ready for the water.
Fleet graphics and fleet vehicle wraps are used by the big companies to brand to the masses. From small vehicle fleets to nationwide fleet graphics, we can design, print, and locally install your fleet vehicle wraps, anywhere in the country. Maximize the benefit of having your fleet vehicles constantly on the road. Don’t let another day go by without wrapping your fleet vehicles. Every fleet should have graphics.
Vehicle advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising today. At first glance, vehicle wraps and vehicle graphics appear expensive, until you compare it to other mediums like print ad’s, and you’ll see the amazing value. For example, comparing a $250 newspaper ad to a 2 thousand dollar vehicle wrap seems crazy until you consider that the wrap will be on the road for 3-7 years, not just one day. There is no equivalent marketing investment to be made today, including on line advertising. There are several reasons why wrapping your vehicle or fleet may be the perfect investment for you.
1. Reach a larger audience every day. Vehicle advertising can produce about 40,000 to 60,000 impressions a day.
2. Your advertising dollars will go much farther. So if you put an ad in the paper it’s only there for one day, at most a week right? And when you pay for air time on television, how many times is that run? Who will see it if it airs twice at midnight? Not to mention these ads are usually only 30 seconds. Vehicle graphics last years.. and then some.
3. Generate a positive opinion. About 75% of people say that have a favorable opinion of companies they see through vehicle advertising. Likewise, most people feel a company is more established and more successful when this form of marketing is involved.
4. Create a buzz and increase awareness. Think about it, 98% of Americans have been in a vehicle in the past week. 91% of those people notice vehicle advertising. Many times viewers believe that the products being advertised is being delivered, they think their neighbors are using their services and they begin to generate those positive feelings toward a brand.
5. Bypass restrictions and influence a lucrative market. There are lots of restrictions when it comes to billboard placement, rates, and timing.. having a mobile billboard is a great way to break free from that. It’s a more effective way to reach your targets. Heavy commuters are most likely to see your advertisements, these people tend to be middle aged, employed, therefore have a higher income, and most of the time have children.
(Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study: 2009 Edition) These people are probably in your market.
• Americans spend 20 hrs per week in their car – which is a 31% increase from 2003. (Source: Arbitron In-Car Study)
• 91% notice advertising on trucks, 35% actually tudy these advertisements closely. (Source: American Trucking Association)
• 71% of people notice billboards when driving past one. (Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study: 2009 Edition)
• 29% of viewers would base a buying decisions on truckside advertising. (Source: American Trucking Association)
• 56% of people say they perceive the company to be a successful one when they see truckside advertising. (Source: OAAA and Media Life “Delivering Brand by the Truck Loads”)
• Multiple studies have shown an increase in awareness from using vehicle advertising with an existing ad campaign.
How’s that for impressions?! With so much competition on the web and in the media.. consider this your best option.
Daily Newspaper Readership= 32 minutes
Pedestrian Traffic (Past 7 Days)= 6.1 miles
Vehicle Driver/Passenger (Past 7 Days)= 302 miles
Average Daily Commute (Round-Trip)= 54 minutes
Daily Radio= 2 hrs. 57 mins.
Morning Local TV News (Days Watched Past 7 Days)= 2.1 days
Evening Local TV (Days Watched Past 7 Days)= 3.5 days
Late-Night Local TV News (Days Watched Past 7 Days)= 1.8 days
(Source: Arbitron Outdoor Study: Outdoor Media Consumers and Their Crucial
Role in the Media Mix)
Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY), and Canada.