At Ads on Wheels, Inc.® we pride ourselves on the highest quality design, materials, printing, and installation services available. We only use the highest quality products. Why? quite simply if it isn’t done right the first time, you will have to redo do the project, and more than likely lose your client. Simply stated, we will not be second best…to anyone.
We are proud to offer products and materials of the highest quality. We are also proud members of the SGIA.
Materials used in our high quality Vehicle Wraps and Graphics
Our printing department and staff ensures the accurate transfer of the images through its state of the art print server. The large format printers are fitted with top of the line ink systems ensuring the best color schemes and resolution available in the industry. We offer our 720 DPI high-definition printing for all of our vehicle wraps clients – the difference of this enhanced resolution is unmistakable. Our high-definition output is brilliant and eye-catching.
We have carefully chosen the media we use for vehicle wraps. Our material is the best quality in the business; a premium cast vinyl film designed for long term outdoor signage. It has excellent conformability to irregular surfaces, real dimensional stability during use, superior outdoor performance and durability, and a high gloss finish for better appearance. The media has a gray adhesive which provides extra opacity for block out performance, and clean and easy removability with little or no adhesive residue and no damage to a vehicle’s exterior. It has been time tested for use in vehicle wraps and allows us to offer a true Hi-Def output product.
Ads On Wheels, Inc.® has the ability to offer many different types of materials for all of your graphics needs. Our production department and project advisers can recommend the material that is right for your project.
Having the design and printing departments coordinated is crucial to offering our clients fast, accurate and reliable service all with our guarantee of the highest quality media materials and image reproduction.
Ads On Wheels, Inc.® delivers high-quality high-resolution auto wraps including car vinyl wraps, trailer wraps, truck wraps, and bus wrap advertising. The effectiveness of a high-quality vehicle wrap advertising campaign is tremendous. Auto advertising wraps are cost effective with our low wholesale pricing, high-quality printing, and professional service, you’ll get a compelling mobile ad campaign without a high dollar investment.
To provide such high-quality high-resolution printing at low wholesale prices, we lower our overhead and rely upon technology, including the Internet instead of a sales force, as well as high-tech dependable equipment. Our equipment is capable of producing high-quality automobile vinyl graphics, trailer wrap advertising, and bus wrap advertising that is eye catching, appealing, and capable of broad and far-reaching marketing impact.
With Several Printing Presses, No Job is too Big. Below is a list of equipment and capabilities that we currently offer:
Large Format Printing
• Vutek QS2000 Pro UV 80” Hybrid 1200 DPI Flatbed
• HP Designjet L26500 Latex Printer
• Mimaki JV3 240SP 98” Solvent
• 2 Mimaki JV3 160SP 64” Solvents
• 2 HP 5000 60” UV/Dye Inkjet Plotters
• Epson 9800 Archival K3 Ink, Inkjet Plotter
Large Format Finishing
• Seal 600 MD 60” Laminator
• Javelin 104” Table Cutter
• Universal PLS 50w Laser Cutter
• Sabre Router Table
• Zund L3000CV Cutting System w/
I-Cut Router Head
• Fuji Javelin 8-up Platesetter & Processor
• Fuji Dart 4300e 4-up Platesetter
• Rampage Ripping System Prepress Workflow
• 52” Light Table
• 60” Contact/Plate Film
• Heidelberg CD, 6-Color, 40” Perfector
• Komori 7-Color 40” Press With 5 Printing Units, 1 Reverse Unit and 1 Tower Coater for Aqeous, UV and Blister Coatings • Sakurai 20 x 28 2-Color Press
• 2 Hamada 660 2-Color Duplicator Presses
• 2 Canon C6000 Digital Color Presses
• Xante Digital Full Color Envelope Press
• Multilith (10” x 12”) 2-Color Perfecting
Reverse Printer Stand
Bindery and Finishing
• Polar 52” Programmable Cutter
• Baum Folder (17” x 22”) with Right Angle
• Stahl 40” 4 by 4 Folder
• Rosback Dual Head Stitcher
• 5 Head Drill Punch
• Perf-A-Matic Score and Perf Machine
• 40 MBO B-26 Paper Folder
• MBO B-120 PaperFolder
• Beseler High Speed Shrink Wrap Machine
• 4 Pocket Mueller-Martini Stitcher Trimmer
• 3 Kluge Presses for Foil Stamping, Embossing and Die Cutting
• 1 Challenge Round Corner Machine
• 1 Bobst Die Cutter with Automatic Stripping Unit
• 1 Blister Packaging Machine 6 Station 18×22 Sealing Capacity